How Older People Spend Their Free Time In Moscow?
When people in Russia start to get pension money, about 180 euro per month, they suddenly realize that they have a lot of free time.
Most of them, being optimistic, see this as an opportunity to do things they love.
1. Ice swimming in the lake.
2. Doing fitness with fellow neighbors.
3. Clay modeling for pleasure.
4. Doing fancy haircut at local beauty parlor.
5. Practicing aerobics as a way to get a perfect shape.
6. Performing old Soviet songs at local “Palace of Culture”.
7. Placing bets at horse racetrack.
8. Drinking tea with vodka in the forest nearby.
9. Dancing in the streets at -25C.